The Testing Center is your place for testing services! Not only does the testing center administer the college placement, CLEP and others; but it proctors both online and written tests for Garrett College students requiring 504 accommodations and for students participating in online/hybrid/web-enhanced courses at Garrett College.
For more information on placement testing, please visit the placement testing site.
- Monday: 1PM - 4PM
- Tuesday: 9AM - 1PM
- Wednesday: 10AM - 1PM
- Thursday: 2PM - 5PM
- Friday: 9AM - 4PM
To inquire about testing hours or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Advising & Academic Success Center. You will need your instructor’s name and course index number when scheduling your appointment.
For Test Takers
- Student ID or state driver’s license as proof of ID is required
- Bring any materials authorized by your instructor, including calculators (pencils and scrap paper provided)
- When scheduling an appointment, give yourself enough time to complete your test (i.e. when the testing center closes, all tests will be collected)
- Only materials authorized by your instructor will be permitted inside the testing room; all personal items, including cell phones, must be secured in the locker room
- ALL rules of Academic Honesty apply
- Your test will be returned to your instructor; please contact him/her for your grade
Please contact the Advising & Academic Success Center by calling 301-387-3715 or emailing email@example.com to learn more about available services.
Available ResourcesTesting Center Request Form
Please fill and return to AASC (MS DOC | 27 kb)